Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The film "The Great Escape "...

Off late I have been much addicted to watching 60's and 70's movies.. I am a bit tired of watching present movies neither it comes with a good script nor with good acting.So, recently I watched this film "The Great Escape" and it was mind blowing. Steve McQueen did an excellent job acting in "The Great Escape". The film is based on a true story about the Germans who opened Stalag Luft North, a maximum security prisoner-of-war camp, designed to hold even the craftiest escape artists in 1943. In doing so, however, the Nazis unwittingly assembled the greatest team in military history. My favorite scenes from this film are the 4th of July celebration, Steve McQueen riding on a motorcycle, and McQueen throwing the baseball against the cell wall. If you have not seen "The Great Escape", go see it! You'll like it! I like it! ... What I personally consider is that this film is better than the TV series "The Prison Break" now why would i say that ,because reality makes a difference..

1 comment:

  1. this is my dad's fav. movie & he's always told me to watch this movie since i was a kid, but i never got the chance.

    ReplyDelete